This week's The Engaging Brand podcast covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips, is ready to download.
Frank Barrett joins Anna Farmery to discuss what Duke Ellington and Miles Davisteach us about leadership.
- How his jazz background helped him become a better Professor of Management by throwing away his teaching plan and developing a more improvisational, creative teaching style
- How to brainstorm - how to disrupt teams by challenging the business thinking
- How to improvise so improvisation does not become standard with the use of small disruptions?
- How to set the boundaries and communicate where the freedom is to the team
- How too much consensus can kill creativity.
- Consensus around aim and diversity around the how you are going to do it.
- How strategic planning is not about being accurate, it is about strategic plans to setting a direction of learning
- When does collaboration become group think?
- Is leadership too competitive and not enough about delivering a great experience for the customer?
Remember you can email me firstname.lastname@example.org, join me on twitter or Google+