This week's The Engaging Brand podcast covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips, sees Michael Slind joins Anna Farmery to discuss the shift to organisational conversations. We discuss
- The four elements of managing communication in a conversational world
- How do you retain the qualities of a small business when your business grows
- How it's not about physical distance, it's about emotional distance.
- Is it about informalising traditional communication or formalising the grapevine?
- How the grapevine is often more honest - but it is an important part of the information
- How not only do the words matter....the person saying them...matter
- How you need a filter for the pipeline of ideas
- It's not just the idea that is important, it is the concept of having the conversation about the idea that is just as critical
- How technology doesn't make you interactive, interactivity is about culture
- Are their different style of conversations in business just as there is in your personal life?
- Is communication always remain a problem - because it can never catch up with technology?
You can always email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, join me on twitter or join me on on Google+