This week's The Engaging Brand podcast covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips, today invites....
Debra Benton to join Anna Farmery to talk about being an effective Virtual Executive. We discuss communication skills in
- Does the same way of communicating with people work online and offline
- Why online can often be better than an initial face to face meeting for business networking
- Is online better for quantity rather than quality of communication?
- Is your online social media presence part of the communication process
- How honesty is like beauty......in the eye of the beholder!
- How to be honest in your business communications
- Has the thought gone out of writing....the danger of putting time in to the communication tools rather than the writing skills
- Have words increased in value - and in this refected in training within a business
- The importance of body language in social networking
- How 2-3 hrs preparation is required for an hour's business meeting!
- How no is a complete sentence but it is not a complete answer...how to learn to say no...properly online.
- A lesson from Brittany Spears......and how to turn a no into a positive.
- Why video is the best business networking tool
- As a business executive you should always see yourself as online.....and visible to the world
Remember you can email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, join me on twitter, leave a message at The Engaging Brand Fan Page or join me on to discuss it on Google+