Rohit Bhargava joins Anna Farmery to discuss LIKEONOMICS on this week's The Engaging Brand podcast which covers social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips.
- How likeability is an ability to be liked....so how do you ensure it gets translated into being liked?
- The likeability gap - how its others that determine whether you are liked or not.
- How often likeability is not about being perfect...do we aim to be too perfect?
- The importance of a screw up in social marketing!
- Has 'like' become a commodity or currency on the social web?
- How likeonomics is based on T.R.U.T.H
- Is it harder to be truthful when there is little market differentiation?
- Is truth possible when it is so subjective?
- How marketing too often tries to trigger belief rather than triggering action.
- How there is a time element to relevance.....in marketing.
- The likeonomics presentation
Remember you can email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, join me on twitter or join me on to discuss it on Google+