The Engaging Brand podcast - 5 times nominated best podcast for business - is ready this week, covering social media, business ideas and brand marketing tips.
Tom Fishburne - the marketoonist joins me - Anna Farmery to discuss
- Social media marketing using cartoon drawings
- What is content marketing and how cartoons are a mix of fun and insight.
- The balance of the signature of the cartoonmaker and the brand.
- Can drawing cartoons be used for serious messages?
- Why cartoonmakers put the punchline on the right
- How to draw cartoons in brand marketing that tell a story in one visual image.
- Are cartoonmakers trying to tell a story or provide a catalyst for me to tell the my own story.
- Is the cartoon a social object or a vehicle for a social object per Hugh Macleod?
- If brand marketers don't know their social object could the cartoon replace it?
- Thoughts on why pinterest is succeeding