It’s the Ed and Ethan b-List! Look, it was either just axe a bunch of stories each week and cry in a corner, make a 12 hour long show or come to some sort of compromise and meet in the middle. After crying in the corner for a while, we came up with B-List. If you want more of Ed and Ethan talking about the stuff that lights them up after listening to our feature show then this is the perfect audio experience for you! Think of it as a gift to the listener that was born of frustration, rage and compromise. We hope you enjoy it.
- Canada is experience a huge increase in government provided doctors and this is an indicator of bad things?
- Tamiflu may not do anything to prevent the sniffles so if hat’s true, why are governments stockpiling it?
- We play a clip of some citizen Journalism. Some one dares to ask Justin Trudeau (liberal party of Canada leadership Candidate) a question about the central bank.
- Canada’s Conservative finance minister releases one hell of a liberal budget update.
- Google says that the Government of Canada is making requests to take down defamatory content…like when a blog criticizes policy.
- Problem: Police are stopping people randomly without the awful authority to do so. Police offered solution: Hand out receipts for each random stop.
- Kal-Tire wants to bring a bunch of jobs to the province of Saskatchewan and a Rural Municipality drags its feet on the deal.
- The baker’s union at Hostess calls the company’s bluff to shut down operations…and the company responds by shutting down operations and laying off 18,500 workers. Union fail.