Incarcerated Bob, the sports world’s biggest news breaker, joins the podcast to talk about breaking the Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow stories. The guys also vent about taxpayer dollars being spent by Mayor Rawlings-Blake and Governor O’Malley on food and drinks at Ravens games.
Join Zach, Patrick and Matt for this week’s edition of the best sports podcast in Baltimore, the BSR Podcast.
Here are some of the topics discussed on this week’s show:
Mayor Rawlings-Blake And Governor O’Malley Spend Nearly $6K In Taxpayer Money At Ravens Ravens
- Baltimore’s Mayor and Maryland’s governor hosted folks in their skyboxes all season long and treated them to nearly $3,000 a piece in food and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Rawlings-Blake and O’Malley spent taxpayer money during these Ravens parties.
- The guys ask for one of the red velvet cupcakes Rawlings-Blake gave out during Steelers week.
Incarcerated Bob Talks With The BSR Podcast (7 minutes 30 seconds)
Orioles Spring Training Story Lines
A Conversation With James The Boston Fan
- The guys discuss bandwagon fans with a guy who has the Red Sox “B” script tattooed on his arm.
- Zach, Matt and Pat play Robert Andino’s walkoff against the Sox to James.
- James discusses spy gate, the Red Sox offseason and why Robert Kraft wears the same suit every day.
- He also tried to get the guys to jump on the Red Sox bandwagon.
Subscribe to the BSR Podcast on iTunes or listen on Stitcher Radio.
Follow Zach Wilt, Matt Lund, and Patrick Guthrie on Twitter.
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to email@example.com or leaving a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4377).