In this episode, I bring back my good friend David Siteman Garland to talk to us about everything that he’s been up to since we last had him here. See our episode How to Create Awesome Interviews with David Garland. He’s truly crushing it with The Rise to the Top. In this chat, we get into a full-blown case study of creating online courses.
Here are a few of the highlights from our chat:
- A Look at the Various Experiments that David Has Conducted
- 3 Key Questions You Have to Ask Yourself for Your Business
- The Down Side to Too Many One-on-One Clients
- Why Creating His Own Course Gave David Everything He Wanted
- Lessons Learned from David’s Success and Failure
- The Reason You Can’t Search for a Magic Formula
- The Downside to Having Sponsors as a Revenue Stream
- Why Online Events Don’t Give You a Sustainable Revenue Stream
- How Half-Baked Products Completely Dilute Your Business
- Why You Must Go Deep into One Project/Product
- Identifying the Threads that Lead to a Potential Product
- The Advantages of Premium Products with Premium Pricing
- A Simple Way to Research if There is a Market for Your Product
- How to Be Confident Enough to Launch Your Product
- How a list of 400 People Led to a Six-Figure Launch
- A Step-by-Step Creation Process for Your Product
- Why Good Design is Critical for the Success of Your Product
- A Detailed Plan for Executing Your Product Launch
- The Multi-Video Launch Strategy That Increases Your Odds of Success
- Some Ideas on How to Reinvest Money into Your Business
Tweetable Insights Include:
- It’s about the relationships you have with your list more than the numbers (Click to Tweet)
- You can’t guarantee results, but you can offer a blueprint(Click to Tweet)
- Whatever you do is going to take massive effort on your part(Click to Tweet)
David Siteman Garland is super passionate about helping mediapreneurs generate revenue, build their online platform, and grow their audience like a weed. He has been featured on CBS, CNN, Forbes, NBC, The New York Times, ABC, and The Wall Street Journal. You can follow him on twitter @TheRiseToTheTop.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter. Oh, and we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.
The post How to Create Awesome Online Courses with David Garland appeared first on Blogcast FM.