This week the show is helmed by myself and Jen Myers Ward, breaking the pattern of male dominance on the show (thankfully). We’re talking about cruises and buffets, the effects of weather on exercise routines, the Melting Pot, Girl Scout cookies, and a week-long charity project, among other things.
A few links for you this week:
- Race to Affiliate Summit East 2012
- Use chicken broth for fondue instead of oil
- Books4Boobies – support breast cancer research!
- Learn more here (AffiliateTip.com),
- and here (Books4Boobies.org),
- and here (Inside Internet Marketing with Deb Carney).
Thanks for listening!