We got a new batch of tech things for ya this week:
- HTC buys 51% of beats. Could they be stepping up the mobile markets?
- Apple surpassed Exxon to be the most valuable company in the US. Will they be able to keep it?
- Walmart closing MP3 store. Why not merge into the Video streaming business?
- 5 Things That I Learned: Bruce Willis is GI Joe…
- Happy 30th anniversary IBM PC. Long live the PC. But the PC is dead…
- Anonymous denies the November 5th Facebook takedown is theirs. But someone did post the video and people can lose if that happens. Should those people be treated like Terrorists?
Thanks to GotoAssist for Sponsoring
Get the audio version of 5 Tech Things through Stitcher – Sign up and enter to win $100.
Get 5 Tech Things You Should Know through iTunes or through Zune , or add the RSS - Feedburner